MEN'S MONTANA BISON CREW NECK TEE
The American Bison is the largest animal in North America. With a population in excess of 60 million in the late 18th century, the species was down to just 541 animals by 1889. Recovery efforts expanded in the mid-20th century, with a resurgence to roughly 31,000 wild bison today, largely restricted to a few national parks and reserves.
Treat yourself with this lightweight Montana Bison t-shirt. It has a slim fit and is made from a mix of cotton and polyester. Not only will your shirt have a well-worn feel to it, but it will also wrinkle less and require little to no ironing. What’s more, it stops the garment from shrinking, so it will last for longer.
• 50% ring-spun and combed cotton, 50% polyester
• 7/8" (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar
• 1" (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
• 1" (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Slim fit
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide